The following positions are currently OPEN:
To repair, operate, install, test and troubleshoot integrated and basic & complex electronics alarm systems
- Maintain Base-Wide Electronic Security systems for security systems, access control, CCTV, and Intrusion Detection
- Installation and servicing of Alarm & CCTV equipment,
- Follows company policies and procedures
- Collects and compiles data/information for projects and presentations
- Contributes to proposal generation
- Troubleshoots minor problems
- Assists in research for solutions to minor problems
- Pursues continuous learning and shares knowledge with others
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 years of experience in the field
- Knowledge of the principles of electricity and electronics
- Basic knowledge of generally accepted technical (electronic) theory
- Basic Understanding of Video Management Systems
- Electronic System Installation; and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate good analytical capability and current technical knowledge
- Ability to interpret and work from blueprints and technical documentation
- Good Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to interact with others in a team environment
- Good analytic ability
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Open-minded / willing to learn – good attitude
- Ability to travel within territory and cover other regions as needed
- Required to work on call and extra hours as needed
The position requires lifting of more than 15 lbs independently on a frequent basis.
No felonies on record, no DUI’s on record.
send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please answer the following 2 questions in your cover letter:
What has been one of your biggest successes in life?
Why do you think you’re the right person for this position?
When applying please include "Alarm Technician" in the subject line.
Email Your Resume
Posting Job Title: Home Security Sales Representative
Posting Location: Jacksonville, Fl USA
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
POSTING JOB DESCRIPTION
FulTech Solutions, Inc Sales Department currently seeks a Home Security Sales Representative.
Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
FulHouse is FulTech Solutions, Inc's new home security and management system that puts our customers in control of their home no matter where they are. From a smartphone, laptop or in-home touchscreen you can arm or disarm your FulHouse system, view live video from in-home cameras or even set your lights and thermostat to be just the way you like it when you arrive home.
The purpose of this position is to explain and sell FulHouse to customers in a manner consistent with FulTech Solutions, Inc policies, procedures, quality, standards, customer needs and applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
Management reserves the right to add, change or revise this job description at any time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Make door-to-door cable sales presentations in order to sell FulTech Services to potential and existing customers in assigned territory.
- Attend events as needed to promote and sell IH services.
- Recommend security system designs tailored to each residential customer's needs
- Promote the value of FSI services effectively, and sell based on customer profiles as well as full consideration of all options available.
- Present information regarding products, services, rates, installation fees, campaign requirements, and special offers in a clear, concise, accurate, and professional manner.
- Promote a positive company image at all times and provide excellent customer service.
- Meet productivity standards set by the department.
- Provide quality customer relations and meet all other performance standards.
- Turn in all sales including required documentation and monies collected in a timely manner in accordance w/ department policies.
- Keep accurate records, report sales activity and results accurately, and notify supervisor or designee of all problems/difficulties as they occur.
- Follow up on all leads, inquiries, complaints, and other messages in a timely manner.
- Keep appointments with customers
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Must pass applicable background check in accordance w/ state regulations for selling home security.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two years of proven commissioned sales experience; or 2 years of college; or equivalent combination of sales exp. and college education required.
- Requires basic math skills.
- Must be capable of working in all weather conditions and have flexible work hours, including evenings and weekends.
Must have a valid driver's license, no DUIs, and reliable transportation that will accommodate basic equipment to travel to assigned territories within the system footprint - Daily.
LEGAL OR FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Requires adherence to FSI Standards of Business Conduct.
Maintains the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
FulTech Solutions, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status
FulTech is an industry-leading pioneer and nationally recognized expert in home automation that specializes in whole house automation and integration. FulTech developed and implemented its own patent-pending structured cabling system, called the Universal Cabling System (UCS), which allows for complete growth and expansion at any time after construction. The company was recognized in 2006 as a two category winner of the Consumer Electronic Associations’ Mark of Excellence Awards. In 2007 FulTech won NAHBs Innovative Housing Award and the Best of the Best Dealers from the CEPro magazine. In 2011, FulTech was honored by CEA with their coveted “Integrator of the Year” award. In 2013, FulTech received the highest award from Crestron the, “Biggest Baddest Home” Award. These awards conclude that FulTech has, for the past decade, continually succeeded and surpassed the Nations’ standards in Home-Automation.
Email Your Resume
Commercial AV Sales
Company - FulTech Solutions, Inc, est. 1995, is an award winning, systems integration firm serving NE Florida and the Caribbean. FulTech is a full technology solutions provider from consulting and design to installation and programming. FulTech offers the latest solutions for commercial conference rooms, video conferencing, audio/video, digital signage, lighting control, integrated building systems, BMS, energy management and more. We have a state-of-the-art office/showroom dedicated to showcasing the major products and systems we sell and support.
Job Description - FulTech is Seeking to add to our existing sales force with a new outside sales person. Position is responsible for procuring leads, creating estimates/proposals, responding to bids/rfps, estimating, basic system design, attending company and networking events, entertaining guest at events and closing sales. Position is located in Jacksonville, Fl.
Requirements - We seek self a motivated, personable individual, with excellent time management skills, good people/communications skills, ability to travel on occasion, interested in sales of commercial audio/video integration systems with focus on digital signage and building management systems.
- A/V background preferred
- Some technical experience a must.
- 3-5 years in A/V sales, preferred.
- Bachelors degree preferred
Position is commission based with base salary, vehicle allowance, phone allowance, and medical insurance as the base package.
Expected to provide Average annual sales of $1M+.
Apply via email or fax at Fultech@fultechsolutions.com or fax to (904)685-2781
Email Your Resume
Job Description: Work for nationally recognized, award winning, 15+ yrs, local NE Florida company. Install structured cabling systems in new homes being built and install smart home system and home A/V. Full oversight of residential projects from estimating, design, installation, and configuring of various A/V and control systems.
Requirements: HS Diploma, Industry Certifications (DHTI+, ESPA, CEA, CEDIA), 5+ yrs experience required in Crestron (other similar controls acceptable) installation, setup & design, telephone systems, networking, home audio/video. Preferably certified in various A/V or control systems. Able to design and plan systems, use CAD type software to design systems. Able to use Quickbooks or similar and create estimates and proposals. Basic knowledge of energy management a plus.
- Hourly to salaried position - commensurate with experience
- On the job Training provided on an annual basis. $1500/yr
- Full Medical Program(50/50 coverage)
- Vacation and sick days
- Company Van for work
- Some tools and test equipment provided
Email Your Resume
Run day to day jobs in the field from rough-in/prewire to equipment installation. Needs to be knowledgeable in structured cabling, trim-out out of cable, phone, network, and audio/video connections. Home theater and audio/video installation experience required. Home automation and networking experience a plus. Must have own, reliable transportation, truck or van. May provide company vehicle with excellent driving record. Some on the job training provided, annual training at trade shows and travel provided. Cell phone, trade tools, vehicle signs, work shirts, e-mail account provided. Standard hours and work days. Salary commensurate with experience.
Email Your Resume
Manage Customer Jobs starting from close of sale to completion. Involves both office and on-site work. Review & Create job estimates, proposals, Purchase Orders, order materials and products, receive products, run crews and foreman on jobs. Assist in installations from structured cabling to equipment installation. Get equipment from offices to jobs, insure jobs are completed on time and to perfection. 2+ years experience in structured cabling and home audio/video installations. Knowledge of construction, installation of speakers, A/V receivers, hanging Plasmas on-walls, whole house amplifiers required. Cell phone, trade tools, vehicle signs, work shirts, e-mail account provided. Standard hours and work days. Salary commensurate with experience. Will train on our products and provide annual training plus travel to trade show(s). Salary commensurate on experience. Upwardly mobile position.
Email Your Resume